Saturday 7 July 2012

Jock – July 1999 to 2 July 2012



M & J

Hi all

By the time you read this I shall be running and hunting again with R Moll.

Stomach cancer and lymphoma have moved fast but easily.  Well done Gloria and all the good people at Village Vet and of course Him and Her.  Thank you.

My Advance Directive helped.  I hope you all have one. If not, download and complete it today.

Twelve years in Cambridge have been good.  So many exceptional people, especially the young, clever and beautiful, so much to hear and learn, I have been fortunate.  Thank you all. 

And now the bad news.  Over those twelve years I have made notes, tapes and drafts.  He has promised to sort out my filing and plod on.  I trust you all to keep Him up to the mark.

ThankUGoodLuck&Paws4Ward2AGreatFuture

Jock

Jock at home in Cambridge 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home